The Magà is designed by Boris Manasherov, knife designer and teacher of the martial art “Krav Magà” for the Israeli Army.
• Blade: Böhler N690Co stainless steel; vacuum and cryogenic heat treatments; hardness HRC 58/60; finished thickness 3.7mm; satin finish, stone washed finish or PVD coated; edge: plain or partially serrated.
• Locking mechanism: liner lock.
• Handle: carbon fibre, Canvas micarta, G-10 or natural woods.
• Liners: AISI 420 tempered stainless steel.
• Spacers & screws: AISI 303 tempered stainless steel.
• Clip: AISI 420 tempered stainless steel.
• Rotation mechanism: fully stainless thrust bearings.