Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Bitte stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu, um alle Funktionen der Website nutzen zu können.Weitere Informationen
For over 65 years we are specialists in the processing of optical glass, our goal being the accomplishment of high quality opto-mechanical apparatus destined to you.
IOR was established in 1936 and it has been the sole Romanian company with a famous tradition in designing and performing opto-mechanical apparatus.
In 1941 IOR was militarized and, therefore, it preeminently produced products for the army (binoculars, telescopes, telemeters, etc.). After 1949, the first eyeglasses lenses were produced, then, in 1951 the first didactic microscopes and, in 1954 the first photo apparatus. After 1959, more attention was given to the medical area and so, appeared the first products for ophtalmology. Also, in that period started the production of cinematographic projection apparaus. In 1960, IOR produced the first binocular laboratory microscopes, in 1961 the first dental units, in 1962 the first research microscopes and in 1967 we began to produce photo objectives. After 1980s there have appeared new ranges, as opto-electronics, lasers, metrology, thermovision with various applications.
In our sustained efforts to offer the best quality products to the internal and external markets, IOR has made major structural changes during the last years, by renewing the technological line with processing centres and numerical order lathes, as well as checking-apparatus.
At present, in IOR, there has been implemented a quality system that complies with the SR EN ISO 9001 standard.