Lightforce LED bars set new benchmarks in performance and LED technology. Models available include 6”, 10”, 20”, 30”, 40” and 50” bars with spot, combination and flood reflectors. Mammoth 50” bars are available in some
markets – consult your local dealer for further information.
Lightforce LED light bars are extruded using 6063 aluminium and finished in a UV resistant anodised coating designed to face some of the harshest conditions in the world. With a waterproof rating to IP69K standard,
Lightforce LED light bars will not let you down, even when facing seemingly impossible challenges.
Dual wattage LED light bars (XP Series) are available in a number of sizes, with single and dual row options. Dual wattage bars utilise 3W and 10W LEDs in the one incredibly tough bar to produce increased light penetration for long range illumination providing the ultimate in lighting performance.
• Extruded 6063 aluminium body with black anodised coating
• Hard coated, scratch and high impact resistant polycarbonate lens
• Custom fabricated dual injected moulded strain relief connector, fitted to military specification grade cable
• IP69K rating, dust tight and water proof to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress (Genuine Gore® Protective Vents)
• Submersible to 3 metres / 9ft 10”
• Colour temp 5000K for reduced glare
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Located in Adelaide, South Australia, Lightforce has quickly attained a formidable reputation of designing and manufacturing innovative 12 volt professional lighting equipment and a unique system of modular accessories.
Demand for Lightforce products now sees exports to in excess of 30 countries including our USA office in Orofino, Idaho.