This magnesium flint stones is the most important item in your survival kit since it means to make a fire. You can use it easily and quickly to start a fire when you need one. Its high-heat spark makes fire easy in any weather and at any altitude. It is an essential tool for any one in any military and outdoor activities, including fishing, camping, hiking or hunting trips.
1. Burst out high-heat sparks by striking the flint bar -- ignite paper, dry grass or bark easily
2. Lightweight, safe, fireproof and damp proof
3. Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition, including moist weather or low temperature
4. Easy to use, portable
5. Durable -- Every flint can be used for more than one thousand times
Flint Diameter: 0.15inch or 4MM
Flint Length: 2.67inch or 6.8cm
Scraper Length: 2.76inch or 7cm
Material: flint (magnesium), scraper (iron)
Weight: 14g or 0.4oz
How To Use:
1. Place the flint on ground upwardly and put the scraper vertically to the flint, then scrape some magnesium powder on some inflammable materials, like paper or branch.
2. Place the flint on ground at about 45 and 2.5 cm from the magnesium powder scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce spark so as to light up the inflammable material.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Our company specializes in producing tools made from magnesium alloy. Our major products include outdoor products for hunting, fishing, travelling and sports and other products such as shooting stick, hunting blind, tree stands steps and so on.
With the motto of "Good Quality for Survival and Excellent Service for Development", we have been bringing in advanced technology and management models from abroad, so as to constantly enhance the quality and competitiveness of our products.
Your trust in our company and our products is the driving force behind our improvement and development. We look forward to long-term cooperation with you.