Extraordinarily Compact and Powerful Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight
• Upgraded 4th generation ultra-compact, lightweight, super-bright tactical flashlight Superior performance protected by two original patents
• The CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, delivering a maximum output of 1100 lumens, provides a strong spotlight with a maximum beam distance of up to 330 metres
• Dual tactical tail switch as well as side switch are easy to operate and designed to satisfy any user requirements
• Multi-purpose with clear, versatile functions: Straight 2 Strobe, Instant Turbo, Instant Low-light, Memorized Function ability, SOS, Side
Switch Lock Function, Battery Capacity Indicator, USB Rechargeable, ITS Smart Temperature Control System, Easy Mode Change
• Ultra compact and lightweight (head diameter 34.9mm, body diameter 25.4mm, length 139mm), net weight 115g (without battery).
• Patented dual tactical tail switch for easy non-visual, one-handed touch operation; Quick and easy to correctly locate the switches in the dark and activate the flashlight
• Three operating modes: Classic Tactical Setting,Outdoor Setting and Tactical Assault Setting
• Direct Recharging Function: Micro-USB general charging port with protective cover, giving dustproof, antifouling and waterproof properties
• Smart digital charging system tracks charging to ensure rapid, safe recharging and prevent overcharging
• Smart ITS temperature control system monitors internal temperature and adjusts output for maximum brightness, protecting the LEDs
and internal components to ensure safety, stability and optimum performance
• Constant current circuit with no PWM dimming to prevent flickering
• Side switch incorporates a specially designed lock function to prevent accidental illumination
This precludes power drainage during storage or travelling and prevents eye damage should children play with the flashlight
• Battery capacity indicator display enables you to control usage according to remaining charge
• Dual springs in head and tail for improved drop and shock resistance
• Reverse-battery protection prevents damage to both flashlight and battery
• Aircraft grade aluminum, CNC precision machined cell, Military III hard anodic oxidation, wear resistant, portable and strong
• Stainless Steel bezel design for better protection of internal components
• Integrated head and tube design for more efficient heat dissipation
• Durable tempered glass lens with AR film plating forscratch resistance
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
KLARUS LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY (HONG KONG) CO., LIMITED is a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art illumination tools, which have been designed to meet the extreme demands of Law Enforcement and the Military, but sensibly priced for general outdoor use.
Located in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, Klarus is comprised of a highly experienced R&D team and some of the brightest and most creative designers and engineers in the industry. With such a strong team of innovators, Klarus has quickly become a leader in regulated circuit efficiency technology.
You can expect a Klarus flashlight to be extremely durable and reliable, with an ability to excel in all weather conditions. Every Klarus flashlight is innovative, precision-machined and uses Klarus’s own regulated circuits to ensure optimum performance and efficiency – delivering a balance of high brightness and long run time.
Main features 1. Ergonomic and Innovative Design
The Klarus name is synonymous with reliability, practicality and innovation. We are the first leading flashlight manufacturer to develop products with dual-button switches, dual side switches and dual heads. We are also the first manufacturer to make a USB rechargeable flashlight with a smart magnetic connection, which self-locates for super-fast connectivity.
RS11 is the world's first USB Rechargeable Flashlight with Magnetic Connection
XT10 is the world's first dual-button tail switch flashlight .
XT20 is the first dual head, super powerful tactical flashlight.
MiX5 is the world's smallest, brightest, multi-output AAAA flashlight.
MiX6 is the world's smallest, brightest, multi-output AAA flashlight.
ED10 is the world's first dual-button, multi-mode remote pressure switch
2. High Electrical Efficiency
Making best use of limited battery power for optimum performance - high brightness and long runtime.
Klarus lights maintain constant brightness, so no dimming occurs when the battery Depletes. .
Klarus uses only the highest quality LEDs, aircraft grade aluminum and anti-reflective lens coating to ensure Klarus flashlights excel in all weather conditions.
Klarus flashlights are all made to be water-resistant, durable and scratch-resistant.
Klarus optimizes the working operation of the LED, circuit and battery to guarantee each flashlight works safely.
All Klarus flashlight parts are strictly inspected and managed throughout the entire production process.
The above measures are in place to ensure Klarus products are reliable, safe and manufactured to a very high quality. With a near zero defect rate, distributors and retailers can confidently sell, knowing that end users will be very happy using a Klarus product.