• Magnetic Charger with self-locating base; Programmable user interface; Extreme spotlight capability; Rugged reliability; Patented features
• Compact size for ease of carry and use
• Features CREE LED XHP35 HI D4; Illuminates up to 603 meters
• Ready for duty with included KLARUS 18GT-36 18650 battery (same as featured in TESLA electric cars, 3600 mAh) for Max 1600 Lumens output
• Easy Interface: One-Touch Strobe; One-Touch Turbo; One-Touch Low; Mode memory; SOS; Capacity indicator, Convenient Magnetic Recharging; ITS temperature control; Quick mode change
• Compact and light (Bezel 45.2mm(1.78") (D), Body 25.4mm(1")(D), Length 161.5mm(6.36")), Weight 159g, (5.60oz) w/o battery
• Patented Dual Tactical Tail Switch Control; One-hand tactile control; the next evolution in flashlight control UI
• Two Interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting
◇Tactical Setting: Classic KLARUS XT series control. One-Touch Turbo; One-Touch Strobe; versatile in all tasks
◇Outdoor Setting: Specially designed for the wilderness. One-Touch Low; One-Touch Turbo;
Multiple output levels with memory, SOS function; suitable for all needs in Hunting, Hiking, Camping or Search and Rescue
• Convenient Magnetic Charger; Self-locating Base; Magnetic attachment; Sealed agains water, dirt, sand
• Magnetic Charger included: Compact (45mm x 15mm x 11.5mm)(1.71" x 0.59" x 0.45");
Lightweight (6g.) (0.21oz) ; Micro-USB connector; includes LED locator light (10 Lumen, 110min.)
• 1A recharging current; quickly back in action
• Intelligent Digital Charging module; monitors charging progress for safe and fast recharging with over-charging protection
• ITS temperature control, real time monitor and auto-adjust output levels to keep LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and equipment safety
• Capacity Indicator alerts on remaining battery capacity any time
• Springs at bezel and tail resist shock and drop damages
• Reverse Polarity Protection; eliminates damage from incorrect battery install
• Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC technology; Military spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight and robust
• Stainless bezel ring offers protection for crucial components
• Hardened Mineral Glass lens with AR coating; scratch resistant
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
KLARUS LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY (HONG KONG) CO., LIMITED is a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art illumination tools, which have been designed to meet the extreme demands of Law Enforcement and the Military, but sensibly priced for general outdoor use.
Located in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, Klarus is comprised of a highly experienced R&D team and some of the brightest and most creative designers and engineers in the industry. With such a strong team of innovators, Klarus has quickly become a leader in regulated circuit efficiency technology.
You can expect a Klarus flashlight to be extremely durable and reliable, with an ability to excel in all weather conditions. Every Klarus flashlight is innovative, precision-machined and uses Klarus’s own regulated circuits to ensure optimum performance and efficiency – delivering a balance of high brightness and long run time.
Main features 1. Ergonomic and Innovative Design
The Klarus name is synonymous with reliability, practicality and innovation. We are the first leading flashlight manufacturer to develop products with dual-button switches, dual side switches and dual heads. We are also the first manufacturer to make a USB rechargeable flashlight with a smart magnetic connection, which self-locates for super-fast connectivity.
RS11 is the world's first USB Rechargeable Flashlight with Magnetic Connection
XT10 is the world's first dual-button tail switch flashlight .
XT20 is the first dual head, super powerful tactical flashlight.
MiX5 is the world's smallest, brightest, multi-output AAAA flashlight.
MiX6 is the world's smallest, brightest, multi-output AAA flashlight.
ED10 is the world's first dual-button, multi-mode remote pressure switch
2. High Electrical Efficiency
Making best use of limited battery power for optimum performance - high brightness and long runtime.
Klarus lights maintain constant brightness, so no dimming occurs when the battery Depletes. .
Klarus uses only the highest quality LEDs, aircraft grade aluminum and anti-reflective lens coating to ensure Klarus flashlights excel in all weather conditions.
Klarus flashlights are all made to be water-resistant, durable and scratch-resistant.
Klarus optimizes the working operation of the LED, circuit and battery to guarantee each flashlight works safely.
All Klarus flashlight parts are strictly inspected and managed throughout the entire production process.
The above measures are in place to ensure Klarus products are reliable, safe and manufactured to a very high quality. With a near zero defect rate, distributors and retailers can confidently sell, knowing that end users will be very happy using a Klarus product.