The UOVision UM565 alerts you on your cellphone of any animal or person stepping through its field of view by sending MMS or emails containing a photo (or a text report when in video mode). Choose among various sending modes and frequencies. The camera is GPRS compatible and needs to be equipped with a SIM card (not supplied). Initial setup requires the use of a PC.
This high-performance camera relies on its quality CMOS sensor to deliver photos at maximum 12 MP resolution (interpolated), 5 MP (real), as well as videos in VGA and QVGA modes.
In daylight, images are in color. By night, the infrared LED flash lets you obtain sharp and clear black & white images in both video and photo modes.
The UM565 has a wide view angle (52°) and long PIR and flash ranges (adjustable on 6 or 12 m).
Invisible LEDs Flash
For maximum discretion, the flash filtered light has a 940 nm wavelength so it is totally invisible, and cameras will not be spotted.
Automatic, Manual, Time Lapse triggering
Four triggering modes are available: Automatic by motion detection, Time Lapse (regular interval), a combination of these two modes, plus the manual triggering mode obtained by pressing the trigger button.
Start-Stop daily schedule
A daily schedule can be specified. Out of this time interval, the camera automatically turns itself off.
The setup menu can be set to either English or French and is really intuitive and the buttons are also very easy to use.
The integrated 2” TFT screen enables viewing both photos and videos directly on the camera.
When activated, pictures are stamped with the date and time, temperature and moon phase.
SD/SDHC up to 16 GB capacity (not included).
Operates on 4, 8, or preferably 12 alkaline batteries (not included). Or use an external power supply (sold separately). Batteries will last for up up to one entire year -- depending on settings and activity of the camera.
Supplied with antenna, mounting strap, and USB cable.
Booster antenna sold separately (Item # UO-003), recommended to improve network signal, especially inside buildings.
• Internal MMS/GPRS unit (for mobile communication)
• Supports 4 bands: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
• Extended antenna
• Instant or daily MMS or e-mail mode
• MMS image downsized to 640 x 480
• Email/Internet image downsized to 800 x 600
• Send alerts to max. 4 mobile devices and 4 e-mails
• Multi zone PIR sensor
• Adjustable PIR Sensitivity(High/Normal/Low)
• Image Sensor true 5.0 MP Color CMOS (12MP interpolated)
• Lens F=3 mm - FOV(Field of View)=52°
• Infrared flash: 60 invisible 940 nm LEDs
• Infrared flash range: adjustable 6 or 12 m
• 2" color TFT screen for setup and playback
• SD/SDHC card capacity 8 MB~16 GB (SD card not included)
• Photo format: JPEG
• Photo resolution: 12 MP (interpolated), 8MP (interpolated), 5MP (true), 3MP
• Video format: AVI – silent
• Video resolution: VGA 640x480 (16fps) – QVGA 320x240 (20fps)
• Trigger Time 1.2 s
• Delay 0s~60min.
• Burst Mode 1~3 pictures.
• Video Length 5~60 s.
• Time lapse timer 5 s ~ 8 hr
• USB Port, SIM Port, SD/SDHC Port
• Power Supply: 12 AA batteries (Recommended) – 8 AA – 4 AA (Emergency) - Batteries not included
• DC connector for optional 6V external power supply (sold separately)
• Stand-by Current < 0.25mA (<6mAh/Day)
• Power Consumption 150 mA – 600/800 mA with 60 LED flash. Takes over 600 10-second videos and sends over 800 MMS with 12 AA batteries.
• Low Battery Alert LED Indicator
• Built-in ring for a lock
• Built-in holes for a Python lock
• Mounting strap
• Standard 6.3 mm threaded hole for mounting on UOVision wall mount (Item # UO-005) or Tree mount (BY-010) (sold separately) or a tripod.
• Operation Humidity 5% ~ 95% - Weather resistant
• Operation/Storage Temperature -20 °C ~ +60°.
• Dimensions: 14,5 x 12 x 7 cm
• Weight: 320 g
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.